This article countains more info about Namibia.
A description of what I did, what I like the most and dislike the most.
That’s the country of nothingness and emptyness! But a very beautifull nothingness. All the pictures you take look a bit the same: sand, sand, sand and bushes. When I left Namibia I felt a bit empty inside and I deceided to go back when I’ll have enough money to rent or buy a full equiped 4X4.
- Sossusvlei dunes
- Endless desert
- Sandboarding in Swakopmund
- Drive in the desert and pitch your tent anywhere to sleep.
- Expensive country
- Need a 4X4 to fully visit and appreciate
- Contact with the locals still hard, but it get better far north-east in the Caprivi Strip
- Swakopmund that looks more like Germany than Africa